Do I need help?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then it is probably worth taking the time to see one of our consultants.
Are you or your partner worried that you have not yet conceived?
• Have you been trying to get pregnant for over a year without success?
• Do you have irregular periods? (This means, is your cycle variable in length, shorter than 24 days or longer than 35 days?)
• Are your periods painful?
• Have you or your partner been in a prior relationship in which attempted conception did not occur?
• Has your partner suffered from any testicular injury in the past?
• Have you had any major abdominal surgery?
• Are you over 35?
• Has your partner had any testicular surgery?
• Have you ever had an ectopic pregnancy?
• Have you noticed any milk being discharged from your breasts?
• Do you have diabetes, Cushing’s disease or a thyroid disorder?
• Are you overweight or underweight?
• Are you and your partner unable to make love on a regular basis?
• Have you ever had pelvic inflammatory disease or Chlamydia?
• Has your partner ever had mumps?
• Does your partner have difficulty making love?
• Does your partner have problems ejaculating?